2XU Compression 5″ Shorts
The 2XU Core Compression 5 Inch Short is a supportive compression baselayer to be worn under uniforms. Shorter length to remain discreet under shorts but can also be worn as outer layer.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 4cm covered elastic with drawstring
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- PWX compression fabric support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit.
- Moisture wicking yarns to keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.